0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 52 years

An insect bit my father. He doesn't know which insect bit him and he ignored it initially. Now we are afraid that it might turn into an infection if not cured properly. Can anyone pls guide that which insect bite is it and how to cure?

Asked for Male, 47 years

I am having some kind of allergy in my right ear, the first day there was just rashes and redness now its kind of blisters please recommend some ointment or medicine, there is some burning sensation but not pain.

Asked for Male, 68 years

My father suffers from severe constipation which leads to painful infection. He has taken many treatments from renowned hospitals and takes fibers in the diet. Constipation gets normal but the infection prolongs and leads to even difficulty in sitting walking. Help ??!!

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is one year old. She got a fever and sore throat due to cold. I had given her temperamine syrup.. Now her temperature is normal but she got chest congestion and her throat is hurting badly from last 2 days. Please suggest what to do?

Asked for Female, 21 years

I am 16 years old, my height is 4'9 and my current weight is 60kg. According to everyone I am obese and the obesity has especially targeted me on the lower abdomen and thighs. I have very few cardiac or such sort of activity due to current academic burden. Kindly suggest any sort of diet or precaution or tip which I can follow to achieve the ideal BMI according to my age group. Thanks in anticipation!

Asked for Male, 38 years

I have a fungal infection in my foot finger form two months. I have used many medicines but the infection is still there. I am worried about it.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Asalam.o.alaikum, I'm facing an issue of allergy on my face since one year, I have noticed that whenever I take meat (beef or chicken) in my diet, my face get red scars which last for about one week and it ended up in drying my skin

Asked for Female, 38 years

I want to ask is there is any allergy associated with fish... I ate fish in the evening since then im feeling down.... Headache and a lIttle difficulty in breathing

Asked for Male, 50 years

Need urgent help. Suffering from severe neck pain. On the left side. And it just happened all of a sudden. Bethay bethay achanak I started feeling pain and its going severe now

Asked for Female, 34 years

I'm 29, soon to get married. It's been a while since I'm experiencing backache (maybe its due to the poor posture of sleeping, I usually sleep on my stomach and put a pillow on my back) I used to take calc 1000 and vitamin D3 soft gels but now out of laziness I have stopped using them. These days I cannot sit for long without support or even if I bend a little, the pain gets worse. Plus even if I try to sleep on my left side I still need to put support on my back.

Asked for Male, 72 years

Hi everyone my dad is heart patient its going to be a week know his BP isn't getting stable and neither his cough.please advise as he have taken already BP high potency medicine

Asked for Female, 37 years

Having a severe vaginal infection Dr prescribed augmentin,danzen and cran max. But there is no betterment. ...even I cant urinate due to severe burning Please help

Asked for Male, 42 years

I have a strange itching on my skin (arms and back). Soon after taking bath it causes severe itching and dryness on that area. It becomes more severe in hot and humid weather it also leaves marks on my skin same like ant biting.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have a severe fluctuation of pain on my right side of forehead.it is so severe that it close my eyes and make me unable to talk. after approx.5 minutes, it disappears what could it be...I have a normal bp...no sugar problem

Asked for Female, 27 years

Two days and migraine is not going away, I mean it is better but there is pain under the left eye, do I need to consult a doctor now? I had Synflex two times. slept earlier but now there is watery eye left one and pain

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son is 2 years old. He is taking buffalo milk since long.but whenever he takes solids like roti, apple, banana, he poops. My elders ask me not to go for any doc give him gripe water but no effect. I'm fed up of changing diapers.he does poop 3 times a day must.his weight is good 15 kg.what should I do?.plz help me. should I consult some pediatrician?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 18 weeks pregnant with the first baby. My Hb level was detected 6.2 a few weeks back. Dr. recommended me a blood transfusion. Currently, One PCV is transfused, two venofirs are also injected. Now my Hb level is 7.8. Dr. has recommended me another PCV transfusion. Need ur advise if iron injections are enough or blood is needed? And does it pose any risk to my pregnancy? No anomaly has been found in my 17 weeks scan.

Asked for Male, 37 years

What to add in milk that helps in reducing stomach and abdomen gases?

Asked for Female, 34 years

I’m 6 months postpartum. It’s my second baby. First is 1.5 years old. I’m suffering from feet bones pain and shifting pain in joints.along with shoulders muscular pain and hair fall. I’m having chronic RLS now combined with severe legs pain especially calf region and lower thighs. I am still going through postpartum depression. As doctors have taken blood tests, x-rays, ultrasound, thyroid test which are all normal. My HB and calcium/vitamin D level is also normal. What is the problem?

Asked for Female, 32 years

A lady, Married, 2 babies Is having severe pain in heels, when she wakes up in the morning she can't walk barefoot.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment